1. Kenya agreed to import sugar from Uganda.
2. A gun robbery occurred at a Chinese funded aluminum alloy plant base in Luanda suburb of Angola.
3. Key point of Egyptian president visiting China: Development projects in the Suez Canal region and the development of "Golden Triangle".
4. Several western countries' embassy in Egypt terminated public service due to security problems. The crisis of chemical fertilizer supply in Egypt intensified.
5. Ghana cancelled the import tariff of smart phones and will raise tobacco consumption tax.
6. Foot-and-mouth disease outbroke in Caprivi of Namibia.
7. Angola decided to produce 2 million barrels of oil per day by 2015/2016.
8. The political circle of Zimbabwe was reshuffled and president Mugabe's wife may take over.
9. Several commercial port construction in South Africa began bid inviting.
10. Volkswagen may assemble automobiles in Nigeria by 2015.
11. 800 girls in Kenya escaped overnight to fight against circumcision.
12. Tunisia exempted our tour groups from entrance visa.
13. An international hotel chain group invested in the tourist industry of East Africa region.